Sunday, October 16, 2005

Joy Ride


I don't know why, exactly, but the sight of a dog with its head poked out the car window always lifts my spirits. This big sheepdog (?) was checking out the sights, sounds, and smells of Picton last weekend.
Disclaimer: Chocolate the supermutt rarely enjoys this canine rite of passage. Car rides are a more pleasant experience for everyone involved when she rides in her crate in the back of the car. If she did ride up front with her head sticking out, she would do so while wearing Doggles.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!
My dog doesn't enjoy rides in the back of the pickup. And I won't let him ride in the cab (hey, I have leather seats!!). So he stays home. Actually, he just likes to chase and get run over. He has finally figured out how to go fairly fast on the three good legs the past couple of days. LOL!