Saturday, March 14, 2009

Loving this new lens!

I hope that my faithful readers - all five of you - will forgive the recent silence on the blog. I picked up a whole bunch of night shifts over the past few weeks, which is good for the pocketbook, but bad for the brain, the body, and the blog.

The brain and the body benefitted greatly from a nine hours of deliciously decadent, uninterrupted sleep last night. Aaah, the wonders of 3 mg of Melatonin. Don't leave home without it.

The blog will now benefit from a new stash of photos, taken with the monster lens that I bought myself as a reward for picking up all of those extra shifts. Here are a few of the three hundred shots that I took at the Rosamund Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, NY, today. Enjoy!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting - I was missing my Miniature Rose fix!!!

Congrats on the new lens! What a gorgeous lens!! And fabulous photos!!!

Love ya!