Thursday, January 19, 2006

What Donut Are You?

Blogthings - What Donut Are You?: "
You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.
"

What are you waiting for?? I didn't post this for my health! Find out what kind of donut you are and report back to me. Especially all you lurkers out there.

because if you don't, you'll hurt my feelings ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the people who posted this blog must be from the Southern states.

I guess Tim Horton's has not made it to the Mason-Dixie Line yet

RBC

Anonymous said...

it would seems that I am a
Boston Cream (Doughnut)

RBC

jomama said...

I'm Boston Cream too but I go for the jelly-filled whenever I eat 'em.

Anonymous said...

I think the donut judge is out of whack. It said I was a glazed donut. Glazed donuts are only good if they are free! Other than that, chocolate or strawberry frosted are the bomb!!!!

Oh and don't think I have forgotten that you said you would send me smarties either!!!

bc