Monday, July 03, 2006

Pizza recipe, revised for the summer

Inspired by the cover picture on the June issue of Canadian Living, I made pizza on our new gas grill tonight.

Oh.
My.
Gawd!

I made a simple crust in the bread machine while Steve and I assembled the new gas grill. I cut the dough into 4 pieces, flattened each segment into a nice oval, then slathered them with olive oil. I grilled the dough on medium heat (although low heat would have produced a less rustic crust), flipping it once. I slathered each piece with Dinosaur BBQ Honey-Garlic sauce, then tossed some mozzarella and diced tomatoes and vidalia onions on the crusts.

Yeah, it was as good as you think it was.

You're jealous, aren't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am jealous! It sounds absolutely delicious!! Make me some next time I see you, please?!