Saturday, March 24, 2007

Quotable quotes

Preamble: I'm not much of a gamer, but my husband enjoys a few computer games. Currently, he is a beta-tester for the upcoming Lord of the Rings Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game, or MMORPG for those who speak the lingo. He has created a few characters, including a female hobbit named Rosieblossom who makes blueberry muffins, plays the lute, and looks exactly like me. There is no higher form of flattery!

My husband and son are also reading The Hobbit together, and I believe I will set aside my Jodi Picoult novels and join them in Middle Earth.


Onto today's quotable quotes, courtesy of my highly creative and literary husband:

1. "Release your inner Hobbit!"
2. "The Hobbit was the ultimate PTSD Self-Help Project."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool!! Beta testing and flattery!!! I can't wait to see Rosieblossom. I'm sure I'll drool over her blueberry muffins!!

That is truely a sign of Love - your hubby creating such a wonderful character.

Perhaps I should release my inner hobbit!!