Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Crossing the line

It should come as no shock to anyone when I say that I am not a fan of George W. Bush.

However .. when I saw references on Drudge, Newzjunky, and Daily Kos to a Reuters photo showing GW scribbling a note that said that he needed a bathroom break, I was quite offended. I was not offended by the note, but rather the intrusiveness of the picture and the smarmy, sensationalist tone taken by the press. (No, I won't link to the picture. My astute readers have no doubt already seen it.)

The President is a 59 year old man. Men of his age tend to have prostate troubles. And even Presidents have to go weewee sometimes. Give the man a break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never thought I would hear you saying something in defense of my man! LOL!

I can sympathize with the peeing thing. I go quite frequently these days. ;o)