Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Love this!

Over the years, a plethora of pets have joined our household. If it weren't for the rather small dimensions of our house, and the exhortation of our son that we have enough pets already!!!! we'd have a gaggle of greyhounds and/or a stampede of dachshunds, too. All in good time, all in good time!

We do show some restraint in our life with pets. We don't dress them up for Halloween or have pictures of them taken with Santa Claus. However, I think I've found a new indulgence for them:
DogCat Radio, The Radio Station All Pets Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The music is great, but the male DJ leaves a bit to be desired (in my opinion). My pets seem to like the calming melodies...

Anonymous said...

"A squeezy hug to all" the DJ said. I don't have any pets but how can I go wrong with a radio station that's sending me a 'squeezy hug'?

I've got to listen a bit, just to see. However, the first tune I heard was Layla by Eric Clapton. Hmmm, I'll have to give it a longer chance - Eric Clapton's not my favourite - I really prefer him when he was in the band Creme. But perhaps the furries prefer Eric's later work....